The Churches of St Faith's, St Mary's and St Wilfrid's - the people of God in this Parish seek to be a reflection of the Trinity: that is seen and expressed in particular ways and in particular places. All are equal and all are valued, all have a contribution to make,
and all seek to recognise the gifts of others.
To do this we need to address:
- How we are centred on prayer and worship.
- How we communicate internally, and externally, effectively.
- How we seek to make all welcome and improve accessibility.
- How we grow as a team while recognising individual (both Churches and people) strengths and weaknesses.
- How we encourage social activities which are quality and affordable.
- How we develop, value, and use our resources - both buildings and people.
To do this we will have an agreed plan, which is reviewed regularly.
The PCC identified 5 key areas for the vision and the plan that will follow
- Balance of Team/Individual
- Resources of people and buildings.
There is a meeting each year of the DCCs and PCC to review this Vision and the plan that emerges from it.
The Trinity is seen as a useful model - all are equal, all have a common nature - the deity - but all 3 persons have an individuality and distinct identity; yet all 3 live in perfect unity and draw others into that relationship.