Ordinary Time in Lockdown 3
- Sunday Eucharist 10am from St Mary’s
- Said Eucharist Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Noon.
- Streamed reflection on Tuesday and Thursday at Noon.
You can pick up live streams on our portseaparish.co.uk/live-
The Sunday service sheet for Ordinary Time is available here.
Worship in Church
- Sunday 8am Book of Common Prayer Communion St Mary’s Church.
- Sunday 9am Eucharist at St Faith’s Church.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist with choir at St Mary’s Church which is streamed.
- Sunday 11am Eucharist at St Wilfrid’s Church.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Noon said Eucharist at St Mary’s Church.
- Said Eucharist Tuesday 9:30 am at St Faith’s and Thursday 10:30am at St Wilfrid’s.
St Mary’s is open Monday to Friday from 9am – Noon for private prayer.
As we are still in Lockdown, no mingling is permitted indoors, but it is allowed to chat with one group of up to 6 outdoors while maintaining social distance. We will be asking everyone to simply enter the Church and sit down without pausing for conversations. At the end of the service the Priest will indicate how to leave in a staggered way so we can keep the exit routes clear and enable all present to simply and quietly walk out. If you are able to join us please do help us and everyone to maintain and respect each other’s space and follow any guidance given.
As before if you wish to be at a service it will help us to know in advance please contact myself (email@example.com), or Revd Sam (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Revd Sue (email@example.com).
For special services see the Events List.