St Mary’s is a cultural, community and spiritual hub in the heart of Fratton
– don’t miss out on the many events and special services that happen here –
join our events email list.
Please note that the wearing of Face Coverings in Church is now ‘optional’. There are seats set apart in the Church for those who wish to keep space between them and others. Please continue to respect one another and be sensitive to others needs.
- Sunday Eucharist 10am from St Mary’s
- Said Eucharist Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Noon.
- Streamed reflection on Thursday at Noon.
The Service Sheet for the Advent Carol Service Sunday 3rd December 6pm is available here.
The hymn sheet for Sunday 3rd December Advent Sunday is available here.
The Sunday Service Sheet for Advent season is available here.
Weekly Notices from Sunday 3rd December are available here.
Our latest newsletter with all events for Advent until 23rd December is Follow the Star – Join the Song
Worship in Church
- Sunday 8am Book of Common Prayer Communion St Mary’s Church.
- Sunday 9:30 am Eucharist at St Faith’s Church
- Sunday 10am Eucharist with choir at St Mary’s Church which is streamed.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Noon said Eucharist at St Mary’s Church.
- Said Eucharist Tuesday 9:30 am and Thursday 10:30 am at St Faith’s
St Mary’s is open Monday to Friday from 9am – Noon for private prayer, and open on Saturdays 10am – 11am for “Just Ask” – an opportunity to enquire about Christenings, Weddings etc, or simply to “just ask” something to the clergy.
For special services see the Events List.