As we continue to give thanks for the life of Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, and to pray for the repose of his soul; and for Her Majesty the Queen and all who mourn St Mary’s will be open from 9am – Noon each day for you to light a candle and offer private prayers.
On Friday 16th April the Noon Eucharist will be a Requiem Mass with music for Prince Philip.
Easter in Lockdown 3
- Sunday Eucharist 10am from St Mary’s
- Said Eucharist Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at Noon
- Saturday at noon is Saturday Stillness with music, a reading and prayers by the clergy and a reflection by Fr Bruce.
You can pick up live streams on our portseaparish.co.uk/live-
Worship in Church
- Sunday 8am Book of Common Prayer Communion St Mary’s Church.
- Sunday 9am Eucharist at St Faith’s Church.
- Sunday 10am Eucharist with choir at St Mary’s Church which is streamed.
- Sunday 4pm Eucharist at St Wilfrid’s Church.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at Noon said Eucharist at St Mary’s Church.
St Mary’s is open every day from 9am – Noon for private prayer.
As we are still in Lockdown, no mingling is permitted until the rule of 6 is allowed possibly on March 29th. We will be asking everyone to simply enter the Church and sit down without pausing for conversations. At the end of the service the Priest will indicate how to leave in a staggered way so we can keep the exit routes clear and enable all present to simply and quietly walk out and make their way home. If you are able to join us please do help us and everyone to maintain and respect each other’s space and follow any guidance given.
As before if you wish to be at a service it will help us to know in advance please contact myself (email@example.com), or Revd Sam (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Revd Sue (email@example.com).
For special services see the Events List.